Fixed Cost Package
If you prefer to buy your website outright, rather than pay on a monthly rental basis, then we will provide you with a fixed price quote.
What it Costs
Every site is different and we will work with you create a specification that is tailored to your business and your marketing goals. Prices start at just £799 for a basic three page website, with larger more complex projects usually costing anywhere from around £1500 – £3000. We can usually give you a rough estimate with just some basic information, and then provide an exact quote once we’ve had a chance to go through the project with you in more detail.
What You Get
All of our sites are built on the WordPress content management system which means you’ll be able to easy edit and update the content of the website yourself, via an extremely user friendly admin area. The design will be 100% bespoke and created for uniquely for your business. We only build sites that meet the latest and best coding standards, ensuring maximum compatibility across all platforms and browsers. This also means it’s 100% SEO friendly and ensures it’s as easy as possible for search engines to find it.
Designing a website is not just about how it looks. We take the time to learn about your business or organisation so we can fully understand your goals, allowing us to make design choices that focus on user experience and ultimately more conversions.
- To start your project, we’ll first ask you to send us a design brief. This gives us all the information we need to start putting together an idea of what your project will involve and give you a rough estimate of time and cost.
- From there we will discuss and agree on the different options and specific details of the finished site, and then provide you with a exact quote. If you’re happy with the specification, we’ll take a 50% deposit and then get started on a draft design of the website layout.
- Once we’ve agreed the design, we build the main structure of the website on our development servers and add the bulk of the content (text and images) as provided by you.
- We’ll then ask you to thoroughly check and proof the website and we’ll test it across all browsers and platforms.
- Lastly, once we’re all happy the website is ready, we’ll take the remaining 50% balance payment, make the website live, and arrange a time to train you on how to use the admin system.
How Long Does it Take?
This depends on a number of factors, but once we have the draft design signed off and you have provided all of the website content, it usually takes around 4-6 weeks to complete smaller projects and anywhere from 8 – 16 weeks for larger more complex ones.