Terms of Service
Using Our Website
The terms ‘Owen Lewis Design’, ‘Owen Lewis’, ‘I’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms of Service
The terms ‘Owen Lewis Design’, ‘Owen Lewis’, ‘I’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Owen Lewis, as a sole trader. The following conditions apply to any and all work carried out by Owen Lewis Design.
We will always work with you to clearly define the scope of any task or project before work begins. Any changes or additional requirements will incur additonal charges, and we cannot guarrantee availability or delivery timescales for additional work outsde of the original project scope.
Lead Times and Project Delays
When agreeing the project scope we will also provide an estimated lead time. Once the work start date is confirmed will will usually provide a specific estimated completion date. If the project is delayed beyond these estimations – for reasons beyond our control – we may then need to prioritise other projects, which can lead to significant delays in completion. No lead time estimate or completion date is guaranteed.
In most cases we require a 50% cleared deposit payment before work begins, with the balance payable on completion. Small tasks (less than £200) are charged in full, before work starts unless otherwise agreed. If a project is delayed past the estimated completion date, for reasons beyone our control, any and all outstanding balances for the project will become immediately due.
If a project that has been confirmed (deposit charged) is then subsequntly cancelled, we may withhold or charge a fee that is reasonable to cover our loss of time and/or any work already carried out.
Code Review and Bug Fxing
Owen Lewis Design agrees to fix any bugs in the code that the client may find within 28 calendar days after the project is delivered. This does not cover conflicts, incompatibilities or bugs caused by any updates, software installed, misuse or modifications to the code made by the client or any third parties after delivery.